THE SON OF GOD

Jesus said: "I and the (Heavenly) Father are one."   
The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. 

Jesus told them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" 
The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and because You, being a manmake Yourself out to be God." 
Jesus answered them: 
you say of Him, 
whom the Father sanctified  and sent into the world, 'You areblaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God '?
 If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe Me; 
but if I do them,though you do not believe Me,   believe the worksso that you mayknow and understand that  the Father is in Me, and I in the Father." (John 10;30-38 retold)


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

THE WORD OF JESUS